Join us for the poster sessions at the following times for the WCPG Poster Sessions:
Saturday, October 17th 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Sunday, October 18th 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Monday, October 19th 4:45 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Poster Presenter Guidelines for WCPG:
1. Posters must be mounted by 10:00 a.m. on the assigned day for early review.
2. Posters must be removed no later than 1 hour after the scheduled poster session or they will be discarded.
3. Posters are grouped by classification for the convenience of those attending the sessions. Each poster board will be numbered. Please do not remove the numbers.
4. The maximum area per poster is 4’ height by 6’ length.
5. A paper copy of the abstract submitted for review must be posted on the upper left-hand corner under the title. This is intended to be a separate reference for those reviewing the poster.
6. Remember that illustrations and text will be read by interested scientists from distances of about 3 feet or more. Keep them simple and use large font. Charts, drawings, and illustrations should be heavily drawn.
7. Do not mount materials on heavy board because it will be difficult to affix the materials to the poster board. Keep presentation as lightweight as possible.
8. Prepare and bring to the meeting all materials needed for the poster (figures, tables, etc.).
9. Disclosures should be included on the poster.
10. Bring the necessary supplies to mount the poster, these will not be provided.